Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Removing Snow From Driveway - Best Long Term Solution?

I think the OP would pass out or die if he had to deal with it snowing
on a daily basis. hey, guy, step up and take care of it and stop
crying here like a girl.

Oh... no... I'm a wimpy girly man... I'm too delicate to shovel snow. Oops,
I broke a nail... I need a hug.

Geez, at six feet and 210 pounds, I'm quite capable of shoveling snow,
thank you very much. And for what it's worth, it's practically been
snowing here on a daily basis since Christmas. And yes, I've been out there
every day shoveling, including four hours last Sunday.

But just because I can, doesn't mean I don't have better things to do with
my time and money.

I'm so glad you responded. I would never have figured it out without YOUR
help. Thank you so much.

I'm feeling faint... Does this forum make me look fat?

Anthony

P.S. I ordered the Toro 1800 today. $297 delivered. Not a huge investment.
Thanks everyone for the information and advice. I appreciate it.