Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

"Arnold Walker" wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"Solar Flare" wrote in message
.. .

We do not have or need soldiers on our streets. Cops are seen in cars,
occasionally, and sometimes downtown on the streets. Their weapons are
locked in a holster that is never opened without just cause and a
written report follows if they do.

Our policemen do not carry guns. We like it that way. How anyone else
can think differently is mind boggling.

Little wonder they might hurt themselves and others.

...and that they might, as they atre not used to using such items.

Any of them named Barney....

...if you like.