Posted to uk.d-i-y
Si[_2_] Si[_2_] is offline

Default Gas leak limit

In message , "dennis@home"
writes
If we were talking about LPG, I would worry more but natural gas has
a lower density than air, so it's less inclined to lurk.

Checked your roof space recently? ;-)

LPG is very dangerous on boats as they tend to be gas tight and there
have been some very big bangs.

We were holidaying on a boat on the Norfolk Broads a few years back when
the cooker stopped working. Boatyard sent someone out to fix it and we
carried on... until I realised the inside was increasingly smelling of
rotten cabbage. Very fast mooring and evacuation followed. The boatyard
offered us compensation without us asking.

--
Si