Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Right To Work

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 04:06:17 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Harold and Susan Vordos" quickly quoth:

"Millwright Ron" wrote in message
In our glorious fight for civil rights, we must guard against being
fooled by false slogans, as 'right-to-work.' It provides no 'rights'
and no 'works.' Its purpose is to destroy labor unions and the freedom
of collective bargaining...

Yep! EXACTLY AS IT SHOULD!

Hayseuss, is that asshole still plugging unions here? Just plonk the
tweaker and forget him. Spammers deserve no attention whatsoever.

--
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.
-- Confucius