Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Shabtai Evan[_2_] Shabtai Evan[_2_] is offline

Default Right To Work

The value of unions has greatly diminished over the decades. There was a
time and a place in history for them. The currently existing unions
typically hinder productivity for employees, companies, schools, and the
USA. Outsourcing and Unions have cost us, my children, and my
children's children a to much.
Just look at the state of the California schools, the automotive, steel,
and airline industries.

Simon Shabtai Evan

Millwright Ron wrote:
In our glorious fight for civil rights, we must guard against being
fooled by false slogans, as 'right-to-work.' It provides no 'rights'
and no 'works.' Its purpose is to destroy labor unions and the freedom
of collective bargaining...

Unity
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com