Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Ray King Ray King is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

Also, Every Saturday of quail season Mr. Brown would walk his bird dog ( on
a leash ) from one side of town to the other with his double barrel shotgun,
breach open across his arm, to view it to be unloaded on his way to his
hunting location. It is still not against the law to carry a hunting gun in
view and unloaded any where. You can not conceal a fire arm or carry it
loaded. If this concept is hard to grasp think of the idiot or very old or
drunk behind the wheel of a car. It happens every day and not all are
caught. I think the car is as dangerous as a fire arm handled by the
mentally weak. I do think the closer to urban living the need of a hunting
gun diminishes. The rural folks have a different life style. Different
strokes for different folks. I my self have not picked up a gun in many
years or since my dad and I stopped quail hunting.

Ray

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"Solar Flare" wrote in message
.. .

We would consider you a criminal for carrying a weapon on the streets.

You can get 5 years for that here. And quite right too.