Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default Gas leak limit

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 16:27:25 GMT, Roger
wrote:

The message
from "Tim Downie" contains these words:

We don't have a smell of gas (unlike the time another BG engineer who
supposedly had tested our system cocked up) but I've decided to invest in a
manometer to see if I can isolate the leak.

What sort and where from?

I am currently on the lookout for a cheap manometer but so far all I
have found are expensive digital types.

Having written the above I thought I had better do another more specific
search and while I found a number of U tube manometers some were
expensive and it was by no means clear that the cheaper ones could be
used to check for gas soundness.

Any pointers would be appreciated (and no I don't want to make one from
scratch).

B&Q - about 15 quid.

--
Frank Erskine