Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Removing Snow From Driveway - Best Long Term Solution?

To the discussion, I would add, living in coastal NJ, I haven't had
much need for snow removal either the last decade. However, I did
buy a Sears gas blower with electric start. The electric start takes
care of the issue of having to pull start it when it's cold. It
starts right up. And maintenance has been minimal. I just run it
dry of gas at the end of the season. And change the oil every year or
two. Some years I haven't used it at all, like this year so far, but
it's a great convenience when I do need it.