Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Knob and Tube BETA-33

On Feb 4, 9:55�pm, "S. Barker" wrote:
We balance tires, rotate tires, change oil, grease, tune up, replace tires,
replace brake pads, replace light bulbs, wax the exterior, vacuum the
carpet, replace wiper blades, replace the windshield when it gets broken or
pitted, change air filter, change oil filter, replenish wiper fluid, check
and change automatic trans fluid, and probably a hundred other things we do
to our automobiles.

But, i've never heard of re-wiring one just because it got old. �It's not a
viable argument.

some friends got caught up, insurance required replacing K&T,
rebuilding a front porch, replacing some bad sections of sidewalk, and
installing a railing on outside steps.

its nice you service your vehicles, do you ever replace them?

do you know anyone with a vehicle as old as K&T???????

like i said would some others call state farm and ask?

homeowners insurance has changed a lot in the last 10 years

and those of you with K&T at home resale time you can remember this
discussion when you cant sell your home...........