Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_2_] mac davis[_2_] is offline

Default Tersa knives in Australia

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:21:18 GMT, Nova wrote:

mac davis wrote:

Well, other than the fact that it's selling a product that's got nothing to do
with the topics of the several different newsgroups it was sent to, I don't have
a clue..

An advanced "Google Groups" search shows the original message was sent
to rec.woodworking and rec.crafts.woodturning. Why would jointer,
planer and molding machine knives be off topic for woodworking news groups?

no idea.. is that what the OP was talking about?

Would of been nice for those of us that have no idea WTF Tersa knives were..
Coulda been steak knives for all we knew..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing