Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joel Koltner[_2_] Joel Koltner[_2_] is offline

Default Slightly misbehaving switcher (from SED discussion)

Hi Joerg,

"Joerg" wrote in message
t...
Ok, not shielded and a bit tight on current but should be in the ballpark:
Digikey P/N 490-2521-1-ND
How large can it be?

That would work... what I currently have is a Pulse PG0085 series, 4.3mm
square (bigger than yours... although my in 207mohms, yours is 1.1ohms so a
little lossier there... although a PG0085 with a comparable inductance is
about 930mohms).

If you wanted to really curb jitter in a test you could drill holes and run
the rework wires behind the ground plane.

Yeah, but the test board is only the two layers shown -- no ground plane.

You think the 550kHz part would be preferable, eh?

---Joel