Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default Slightly misbehaving switcher (from SED discussion)

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 18:26:23 GMT, Joerg
wrote:

Joel Koltner wrote:
Joerg!

How's it doing weather-wise down in your part of the country? It snowed
like mad Friday night and much of yesterday, although it's been warm enough
that much of it is already melted.

I almost slid down the driveway on my behind this morning :-(

[snip]

My hair got wet this morning, and it's only 46°F ;-)

We had a pretty hard freeze last night. Again. Totally unusual. When we
moved here we sat outside in shorts and T-shirts on Feb-4. I guess
that's all history. So where is Al Gore's warming?

The winters have become almost digital here. Suddenly the temps drop
rapidly and you go from T-shirt to thick flannell in less than 24 hours.
Then it stays cold for months. We used almost none of the fire starters
because the wood stove didn't get a break since late November.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/