Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default My satellite company sucks

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message
news:vZNpj.82538$U12.17786@trnddc06...
SteveB wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message

Superbowl halftime and the signal goes out.

Just beautiful.

Steve

Now, after the game, my wife says her SIL takes a broom and hits the dish
to knock off the snow. It was snowing at the time. I'm a desert rat
from Las Vegas, what do I know from snow? Is this true, and can I spray
Pam or something else on there to keep the snow from sticking?

Steve

It is true. I've had it happen here in Apple Valley. Rarely, mind you,
but it does happen. I haven't tried Pam but it might work.

Jim

Sumbitch. Went up there this morning, and knocked off the snow, and it
works perfectly. AND I MISSED THE SECOND HALF OF THE SUPER BOWL. Somebody
slap me.

But it's okay. Now I get HGTV more clearly!

Steve ;-)