Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default need some parts for an old Delta drill press, DP-10

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 20:04:35 -0800, "William Noble"
wrote:

just picked up a "nicer" drill press to replace my Taiwan clone that has
served me all these years - but my "new" drill press has a damaged gear in
the lift assembly for the table - there is a parts list he
http://www.mikestools.com/Delta-Dril...ists_2282.aspx

I can't help you with the gear, but will tell you that it's worth
fixing. I had one of those with the power feed and oil trough table -
it was one of the nicest drill presses I've ever used.

--
Ned Simmons