Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Arnold Walker Arnold Walker is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

"Solar Flare" wrote in message
.. .
We would consider you a criminal for carrying a weapon on the streets.

So much for your opinion of cops and soldiers....

"Ray King" wrote in message
I grew up in the south of the USA. When I was a kid we often went hunting
of some sort before and/or after school if work and sports allowed. I
would say many of my male friends had a firearm of some sort in his car
( we had drivers license at 14 years of age. ) It wasn't until recently
that a student could think about shooting more than one student before he
was faced with the wrath of his fellow students. The driving age was
increased to 16 because concerned parents had a problem with driving not
firearms. I remember being aware of the responsibility of my actions early
on. I am convinced that of the weak ( old-female ect ) were armed with
some defensive weapon that could be used for self defense we would all be
better off. The laws have changed to restrict the innocent thus allowing
the cowardly to use weapons without a concern of a equal reaction. Unless
you have lived in an environment such as I have You are not qualified to
condemn firearms for the innocent.
Ray

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Jim
writes

"NapalmHeart" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Jim

writes

"Adam-the-Kiwi" wrote
However, I do not think
that an impartial observer can ignore the fact that those nations
that
are awash with guns have more gun crime.

Well, here in America, the =right= people are buying more guns
and
getting the right to carry them. I have been investigated by the FBI
and
psychiatrist and come through with flying colors.

I bet the loonie who killed those 8 people last week did too

You all seem to display the same mental instabilities, paranoia and
separation from reality

--
geoff

That's what Americans think about those who like living in countries
that
won't allow you to defend yourselves.
Hence the term "Red-blooded American"; we don't have **** flowing in
our
veins.

That's because it's all migrated up into the cranium

--
geoff