Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Solar Flare[_2_] Solar Flare[_2_] is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

We would consider you a criminal for carrying a weapon on the streets.

"Ray King" wrote in message
I grew up in the south of the USA. When I was a kid we often went
hunting of some sort before and/or after school if work and sports
allowed. I would say many of my male friends had a firearm of some
sort in his car ( we had drivers license at 14 years of age. ) It
wasn't until recently that a student could think about shooting more
than one student before he was faced with the wrath of his fellow
students. The driving age was increased to 16 because concerned
parents had a problem with driving not firearms. I remember being
aware of the responsibility of my actions early on. I am convinced
that of the weak ( old-female ect ) were armed with some defensive
weapon that could be used for self defense we would all be better
off. The laws have changed to restrict the innocent thus allowing the
cowardly to use weapons without a concern of a equal reaction. Unless
you have lived in an environment such as I have You are not qualified
to condemn firearms for the innocent.
Ray

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Jim
writes

"NapalmHeart" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Jim

writes

"Adam-the-Kiwi" wrote
However, I do not think
that an impartial observer can ignore the fact that those
nations that
are awash with guns have more gun crime.

Well, here in America, the =right= people are buying more
guns and
getting the right to carry them. I have been investigated by the
FBI and
psychiatrist and come through with flying colors.

I bet the loonie who killed those 8 people last week did too

You all seem to display the same mental instabilities, paranoia
and
separation from reality

--
geoff

That's what Americans think about those who like living in
countries that
won't allow you to defend yourselves.
Hence the term "Red-blooded American"; we don't have ****
flowing in our
veins.

That's because it's all migrated up into the cranium

--
geoff