Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

"Ray King" wrote in message
I grew up in the south of the USA. When I was a kid we often went hunting
of some sort before and/or after school if work and sports allowed. I would
say many of my male friends had a firearm of some sort in his car ( we had
drivers license at 14 years of age. )

What a sick society!

It wasn't until recently that a student could think about shooting more
than one student before he was faced with the wrath of his fellow
students. The driving age was increased to 16 because concerned parents
had a problem with driving not firearms. I remember being aware of the
responsibility of my actions early on. I am convinced that of the weak (
old-female ect ) were armed with some defensive weapon that could be used
for self defense we would all be better off. The laws have changed to
restrict the innocent thus allowing the cowardly to use weapons without a
concern of a equal reaction. Unless you have lived in an environment such
as I have You are not qualified to condemn firearms for the innocent.
Ray

We are qualified to condemn such idiocy. We come from a society were we can
walk the streets, on that does not kill 1000s of its citizen each year by
gunshot. Aim for a society that is free of guns - get your mind right. It
is easier then.