Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default Knob and Tube BETA-33

"dpb" wrote in message ...
wrote:
On Feb 4, 9:36?am, dpb wrote:

shall we discuss how insurance is supposed to cover storm damage, ...
No. ?(No bearing on previous FUD, but a different one.)

--

that did indeed make the news not long ago, today insurance does
whatever it can to avoid paying claims.

Insurance pays for what is covered -- what isn't covered isn't paid for.
Some insurers are easier to work with than others--just as any other area
of human interaction.

I noted you made no comment on all the other related issues i raised.

Because they had nothing to do w/ the initial complaint and are a common
tactic of the weak argument -- when no recourse on the subject at hand,
bring in another.

why should K&T last forever while everything else in the home gets
replaced on a regular basis?

Again, nothing to do w/ the question at hand...

Every time I read his rediculous posts, my computer plays Twilight Zone
music, I don't get it