Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Power feed Wiring for Bridgeport Mill

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 08:19:25 -0800 (PST), Chris
wrote:

All,

Hope someone can help me, I have purchased an 'Align' X axis Power
feed for my '86 Bridgeport 2HP Varispeed.

The align runs from a 110 volt supply and I understand I should have
an inbuilt 110v supply on the mill itself.

They dont. have such an inboard power source.

Unless you put in a step down transformer, you are stuck with what
99.99999999999999% of all such mill owners have found.

Extension cords to the nearest 110vt outlet

Gunner, Machine Tool Mechanic

for torturing the cat." Gunner