Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 48 volt car elect not going to happen

Vaughn Simon wrote:

As an electrician, I have been zapped by 120 VAC and even 220 VAC more times
than I would like to admit. Fortunately, I am still alive. Unfortunately, that
does nothing to prove that shocks from 120 VAC and 220 VAC are not sometimes
lethal.

Vaughn

If that had been DC, you may have died. Either from being unable to
let go, or from being pushed away by your muscles, into something else
that could kill you.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell