Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Chris Chris is offline

Default Power feed Wiring for Bridgeport Mill

All,

Hope someone can help me, I have purchased an 'Align' X axis Power
feed for my '86 Bridgeport 2HP Varispeed.

The align runs from a 110 volt supply and I understand I should have
an inbuilt 110v supply on the mill itself.

Looking at the supply panel on the mill, there is nothing obvious to
me, and the instructions with the feed are useless.
I could buy a separate transformer, but I hope that I don't need it.

Can anyone advise how these should be wired up at the mill please ?

Any help appreciated

Regards

Chris

Kent, Uk