Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob in Phx Bob in Phx is offline

Default Testing FatMax TLM 100 laser measure

No way, never ever hire someone to do it for you.... every time Ive done
that they foul it up worse then before and then they hand you a huge bill...
I do all my own work, period. I read the code books, consult with friends in
the business and then, do a better job then any of them have time to!!!!

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Carl Byrns" wrote in message

snip

The rest of the soot went out of the chimney (too bad it was dark out)
and coated our snow-covered lawn and much of the neighborhood with a fine
black powder. The next day I got up on the roof (to see if the chimney
had been damaged) Looking down at the yard, my house sat in the middle of
a black circle.

I replaced the stack switch and burner with a Beckett.

-Carl

That would have been enough to convert me to hiring people to do it. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress