Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Kurt Ullman wrote
CJT wrote
Rod Speed wrote

No one cares much about the debt except a few rabid loons.

... just like everybody was happy with the subprime market except "a few rabid loons."

Wrong, as always.

The only downside of the national debt is that a lot of taxes are ****ed
against the wall on the interest paid on it. It wont implode, you watch.

At the time. Yeah. Congress and the White House and the Fed were
all touting subprime as a way to get more people into houses and
help people who might not otherwise acheive the American Dream.

None of them were doing that.

Of course the rabid loons were eventually proved right (just like the naysayers
of the Tech Bubble, the GoGo 60s, and probably the Tulip Bubble in 1593.

And they wont be about the national debt, you watch.

I knew we were going to have trouble when the Rocket Scientists started
telling us that The Subprime Was Different from all the other bubbles.

They didnt do that either.

Generally that is when you start heading for the doors (g).

No point in doing that about the national debt.