Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default How to Cut Kindling?

geoff wrote:
In message , Rod
writes
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Doki" wrote in message
... IMO there's no room for innocent bystanders when you're
splitting logs as stuff will fly out to the sides, but not up into
your face.
Guaranteed?
Course not.
There's always the unusual, inexplicable event.
I always wonder what's meant by 'innocent bystander' though, is
there a 'guilty bystander'?

Many, many years ago I lived in Berlin. My parents told me that in any
traffic accident everyone present shouldered a part of the blame 'for
being there' - I think 10%. So, in that sense, German law appeared to
say there are guilty bystanders. (I have no idea of the actual truth
of this 'blame percentage', but it was passed on to me and I always
thought it an interesting concept.)

Schmarrrrrrren

Just in time for Shrove Tuesday?

http://www.downloadtopc.com/recipe/0/62169/schmarren.html