Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Don Klipstein wrote:
In article , CJT wrote:

Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article
,
Doobie Keebler wrote:

On Jan 31, 2:44 pm, " wrote:

John McCain .. wants to remain in iraq for 20 years...

This is why McCain is not electable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM&NR=1

"100 Years In Iraq" is not a good campaign slogan for 2008.
Nobody wants their grandkids to still be fighting this war.

Rudy's toast, Huckabee is a religious nut, Mitt is a douchebag,
so that leaves St. John of McCain and his Holy War.

There are no good choices on the GOP ticket: get ready for Hillary/
Obama

I agree. McCain will get the Republican nomination, but he ****es off a
lot of conservatives, and he won't be able to rely on the religious
wing-nut base, which means a lot of Republicans will either sit out this
election or vote third party. I know know who will win the Democratic
nomination, but whomever it turns out to be will surely be our next
president.

... and a very good thing that will be, too. Bush and his clan have
wrought enough destruction it'll take two terms of a Democrat just
to get things back close to normal.

I doubt anyone who is now or ever was a front-runner for the current
presidential election is going to win the job by honestly promising to fix
what is now broken. I see winning the job by either promising to keep
most broken things broken or by being expected to break promises to fix
what is broken.

I sorely wish that American voters would change this state!

- Don Klipstein )

A good start would be admitting that there's more wrong than a couple
minor issues and that there is stuff that's broken that needs fixed...

It's like there's this 400 lb. gorilla in the room and both parties are
ignoring it... debt, war, recession, etc. etc. etc...

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel