Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Testing FatMax TLM 100 laser measure

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 22:08:22 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..

I haven't yet played with laser measuring units, only laser levels.

I forgot to ask you: what laser level do you like? I'm still using string
levels and a Hoppy transit, but the laser levels look interesting.

I found a nice little guy, a StraitLine Intersect, on eBay for $15
delivered. It works well for both walls and floors. Here ya go: $12.50
http://tinyurl.com/36pl8c Good for about 1/8" accuracy on most jobs.

The prices on those basic laser levels certainly are reasonable. I'll take a
look at that one. It looks like it ought to be OK for handyman jobs. Thanks.

--
Ed Huntress