Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Don Klipstein Don Klipstein is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

In article , CJT wrote:
Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article
,
Doobie Keebler wrote:

On Jan 31, 2:44 pm, " wrote:

John McCain .. wants to remain in iraq for 20 years...

This is why McCain is not electable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM&NR=1

"100 Years In Iraq" is not a good campaign slogan for 2008.
Nobody wants their grandkids to still be fighting this war.

Rudy's toast, Huckabee is a religious nut, Mitt is a douchebag,
so that leaves St. John of McCain and his Holy War.

There are no good choices on the GOP ticket: get ready for Hillary/
Obama

I agree. McCain will get the Republican nomination, but he ****es off a
lot of conservatives, and he won't be able to rely on the religious
wing-nut base, which means a lot of Republicans will either sit out this
election or vote third party. I know know who will win the Democratic
nomination, but whomever it turns out to be will surely be our next
president.

... and a very good thing that will be, too. Bush and his clan have
wrought enough destruction it'll take two terms of a Democrat just
to get things back close to normal.

I doubt anyone who is now or ever was a front-runner for the current
presidential election is going to win the job by honestly promising to fix
what is now broken. I see winning the job by either promising to keep
most broken things broken or by being expected to break promises to fix
what is broken.

I sorely wish that American voters would change this state!

- Don Klipstein )