Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carl Byrns Carl Byrns is offline

Default Testing FatMax TLM 100 laser measure

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Oh, yeah. I should tell you about what I'm doing this weekend: snaking out
the tub drain, which is cast iron (yes, cast iron, not the welded-seam
galvanized steel stuff). Not fun. And then I have to hope the cast bronze
J-trap ($40 now for a direct replacement -- and the joint is a tapered,
machined joint that won't mate with anything else) fits back in properly.

I'd rather be ice fishing.

Ah, yes. Old house plumbing. I remember it well. A big part of why I sold my
1856 brick house 12 years ago. The nightmares have diminished over time.

-Carl (don't even ask about the 1949 Fairbanks- Morse oil furnace. I am the
world's leading authority on that alleged heating appliance)