Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] gatormike69@gmail.com is offline

Default Microwave Door Glass + Moisture

I have a over the stove microwave hood that has gotten colored
moisture between the glass on the microwave door. Boiling brats in
beer and the exhaust fan didn't do a very good job of exhausting the
steam. I know it is just a cosmetic issue, but I am thinking of
selling the house and it might be a little distracting to potential
buyers to see little patches in between the glass door. Are there any
easy ways to clean this out or do I have to try and find a new door or
even a new microwave hood assembly? Thanks for any info provided.
gatormike