Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default How to Cut Kindling?

On Feb 2, 8:41 pm, chris French
wrote:

It obviously makes some people feel better to make smart arse, or just
plain rude comments, rather than anything helpful, or just keeping their
mouth shut.

Forget them and move on, most people most of the time here are helpful.

I agree with that too. But blimey! Where do you start? I dare say
someone will pop a great idea up for patenting, hollow logs or
something.

Still, this is a help group. But, blimey!

You can make kindling from newspaper by rolling it into strips and
twisting it tight enough to hold its shape. Then there is the subtle
art of collecting dead twigs from trees.