Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Brown Doug Brown is offline

Default Snow

Well I don't have a lot of snow but in my part of Canukistan the last week
has really been brutal. Wiithout expagerating my deep freeze has been
warmer that outside temps and when the windchill if factored in, Mars
doesn't look too bad!

Boden wrote:
BobR wrote:
On Feb 1, 12:05 pm, "Blattus Slafaly £ ¥ 0/00 "
wrote:

Frank wrote:

Just had our first 15" snow out here in years. Used my trusty M
Wards 30 yr old 2 stage to clear 100' drive .All was OK except
machine kept clogging . I tried white grease, silicone, soap in
the past. Not to good. Any suggestions?
Frank

Open the throttle wide open to fling the snow out of it.

--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 7/8

Don't know about you but I am ready for some of that GLOBAL WARMING.
I have had enough winter.

Speak to Al Gore. He thinks he knows where it is. I Have so much
snow outside that I'm convinced that Gore is either a purveyor of
lies or a Washington politician.

Boden