Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Maytag Timer Motor

On Jan 31, 8:19*pm, clifto wrote:
hr(bob) wrote:
I am in Naperville, Il, 30 miles west of Chicago. *The store is in
Bolingbrook, IL. *The name of the place is: *Appliance Parts
Suppliers, phone 1-815-726-3555. *You could call them on Friday and
see if they have the part and would ship it.

I see I'm not the only person who visits that store.

--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * God help us all,
* * * * * The next President of the United States will be a liberal.

Yeah - They are really great, a true mom and pop operation. They have
half the inventory memorized in addition to their computer. I hate to
think what will happen when they get to retirement age, as I don't
think they have any other help.