Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Sand in deck paint for non-skid surface?

On Jan 30, 7:12*pm, Simpson wrote:
jJim McLaughlin wrote:
Simpson wrote:
I'm rebuilding a 13 step outdoor wooden staircase and entry porch on an
80 year old house. I bought some Benjamin Moore Deck and Patio paint for
the finish coat. It says on the can to use sand in the paint for a
non-skid finish. But it doesn't say anything about which grit of sand to
use and in which proportion. Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Thanks,
Jack

* What did Benj. Moore customer service saywhen you contacted them?

Crap!

They want my first-born just to be able to email them!

Under some circumstances, that could be one hell of a bargain. BG