Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Maytag Timer Motor

"Sam Goldwasser" wrote in message
Well, my glued pinion gear finally bit the dust.

So, I'm looking for either the timer motor, or just the rotor
assembly. Yeah, good luck getting only that!

I believe it is part number 204663 he

http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/tex...ch+for+Keyword

http://tinyurl.com/38ll2k

This photo does look like it:
http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/cgi...4663&brand=MAC

But am not sure about the series.

If anyone has one in their junk box or a recommended inexpensive
supplier, please post back here.

Any info appreciated.

I never had any luck finding a replacement, these seem to be custom made for
the particular timer.

Just glue the gear again, or mold a new one out of epoxy putty, it held up a
long time after the last time you did it.

In a pinch a new timer could be made with a counter/timer chip and a relay.
If you want to adapt a ready made solution, I've got a few microwave oven
control boards you can have if you want