Ed Huntress

Default OT- Vast Left Beginners Guide to Fibbing

"G. Wood" wrote in message
m...
Kirk Gordon wrote in message

ws.com...

snip
The debate will NEVER end, of course, because we're not even arguing
about the right things.

KG

That was very good, KG, and I learned a lot from it. I can only offer
another personal opinion, that right now the unborn have just about
zero rights. In a country where our founders wrote that it is "self
evident" that everyone has the right to LIFE, liberty and the pursuit
of happiness, it seems to me that we completely overlook the life part
and focus on the pursuit of happiness as far as the abortion question
is concerned. Shouldn't a little attention be paid to life?

What is "everyone"? What "life"? You make these statements as if you have
the answers. Where did you get those answers?

Ed Huntress