Posted to alt.home.repair
Cindy Hamilton Cindy Hamilton is offline

Default Swipe Card Lock for my House

On Jan 30, 7:27*pm, Jim Yanik wrote:
Cindy Hamilton wrote :

On Jan 29, 10:36*pm, Aleksey wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I need to install a swipe card lock for the front door of my house. I
do not know of any good models or much about these locks period. I
was wondering if anyone could tell me of any reliable models. I need
one that is reliable, would look good on a front door, and could
handle many people using it on a daily basis.

Does anyone have one of these locks on their door?

The only model I have been able to find
is:http://www.lock-depot.com/Scrip

ts/prodView.asp?idproduct=154. I don't
know much about it however and wont purchase it unless I wont find
any better alternatives.

If anyone could help me out or give me some input I would much
appreciate it.

Is there a locksmith in your town that you could visit and talk to?
Not all wisdom is available on the Internet.

Cindy Hamilton

OTOH,a locksmith may have a vested interest in selling you a system HE
benefits from,if you don't have some initial basic info and ideas.

Of course. So does lock-depot.com. I'd rather look the locksmith in
the
eye and ask him what he thinks.

Cindy Hamilton