Gnube

Default Glueless laminate floor and glue..

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:27:18 +0100, "Abso"
wrote:

Not the most obvious instruction sheet I've ever seen to be honest! I
think /some/ words would have been a tad reassuring! ;O)

Heh, yep, but I think they're trying to keep it multilingual by having no
words at all. That doesn't work too well if the pictures are as inpenetrable
as they are.

As a result of their decision, I can easily imagine this conversation
is being had by a smallish group across the whole of Europe as they
ALL now struggle with it's consequence! ;O)

Actually, their web site http://www.kaindl.com/en/ can be helpful in a
slightly abrupt manner at times. They seem to know wood pretty well,
but communication seems to have them slightly banjaxed.

What did you make of the "pull iron" tool they seem to want you to use
in the details? looks like a bit of bent flat bar to me - never seen
one for sale anywhere so far though! Still wondering what the best
equivalent might be for that. I'll maybe try and make something.

Take Care,
Gnube