Gunner

Default Barren ground: (was Gunner's medical bills)

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 22:23:15 GMT, Friday wrote:

Gunner

Just between you and me, Gunner, I'm against abortion on moral grounds.
BUT the Constitution of the United States of America, while far from
perfect, is the BEST framework for a civilized, free society that
anyone has come up with yet. And it (the Constitution) is the sole
basis upon which we can form laws. If we make one exception for
morality (and whose morality do we choose?), then the while thing goes
to hell.

Frankly..Im actually Pro Choice. However..I dont let the other folks
forget that they are (court mumble jumble aside) killing a human being
quite legally. I detest folks who think that meat comes from the
store in those little plastic containers, and abortion doesnt kill
babies.

Hence Im the thorn that pricks their concience.

Gunner

"The entire population of Great Britain has been declared insane by
their government. It is believed that should any one of them come in
possession of a firearm, he will immediately start to foam at the
mouth and begin kiling children at the nearest school. The proof of
their insanity is that they actually believe this."
-- someone in misc.survivalism