Posted to alt.home.repair
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default Attic Scuttle

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:17:08 -0800, Oren wrote:

Can I add a second attic access scuttle in my garage ceiling? Present
scuttle is in the MBR closet for mechanical access.

1758 sq ft, single story home.

Attic with plumbing for NG furnace, electrical, etc.

Two ridge vents, plus soffit vents.

Split garages, single and double - attached.

I would like to add an attic scuttle in the two car garage. This
garage has the breaker panel, gas water heater, softener, tools,
etc....

Just cut the whole and be done with it.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/