Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Lewis Chris Lewis is offline

Default Drill Bit Recommendation

According to a :
G. Morgan wrote:

It better be one bad-ass cordless drill (DeWalt 24V or better).

Yeah, and even then - what's the recharge time between every 4-5 joists/studs?

Heh, I was drilling a 7/8" screw-tip auger thru _full_ 2" joists to
run 8/3 stove cable, did about 15 holes before my hand slipped and
the battery whacked me in the cheek and I had to hold onto the ladder
for several minutes until the stars went out.

Then did another 5 or 6.

With a 12V Dewalt.
--
Chris Lewis,