Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wall tile adhesive.

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Yep. Of course it probably says 'seal wall with PVA first', which then
costs more than a decent adhesive would've in the first place..and
takes twice as long.

Costs more? PVA is cheap as chips & you dilute it before use anyway.
Only take minutes to brush over a wall - OK you have to wait while it
dries, but if you PVA first you get around that.

Might cost a few pennies extra.

I use Wickes tile adhesive all the time & allways PVA first - never had
a problem.

Thing is I didn't have a problem with the Homebase stuff. Which was only
slightly more expensive than the Wicks one. To me, worth the extra for not
having to faff about with PVA.

--
*I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.