Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Retraining

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
t...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 04:21:19 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 01:21:41 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

Operationally, a neo-con is a reactionary closet
aristocrat/oligarch, that believes in control by a small ruling
class, and most have delusions that s/he has been chosen by god
to be a member of this elite.

The Clintons are Neo-Cons???????

The DNC is a neo-con stronghold?????

Gunner
===============
Opposite sides of the same coin. Right & left hand sock puppets
in the long running punch-n-judy show.

Well, most of the original neocons actually were Democrats, and the
current ones are "rightists" only in a narrow sense. You should read that
article in _Commentary_ that I posted about. It's a pretty good education
in neoconism.

--
Ed Huntress

Thank you Ed! "Neocon" seems to be one of those words that people bend to
their will without a clue as to the true meaning...like George has done.

It is a word that gets bent all around, and it has evolved, but the foreign
diplomacy part of it also is a philosophy based on a cockeyed view of the
world. The antithesis of the neocons is another new movement that we haven't
heard much about yet but which is destined to play a big role in political
arguments of coming years, IMO. They're called the Radical Centrists. Watch
for further announcements on TV and on your supermarket shelves...

--
Ed Huntress