Kirk Gordon

Default OT- Vast Left Beginners Guide to Fibbing

Jeff McCann wrote:

It's good to see the occasional intelligent discussion or debate on the
ol' infobahn once in a while. So many are so certain that they have
cornered the market on truth and enlightenment, and therefore adopt the
view of "I'm right just cuz I sez so, and you're not just wrong, but
evil, too" that reading, much less participating, becomes almost
pointless. Thank you.

You mean I'm not always right, just 'cause I say so??

Damn! That changes everything! Now I'm gonna be grumpy all day.

KG