Posted to alt.home-theater.misc, sci.electronics.misc, sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] skarkada@gmail.com is offline

Default Difficulty inserting multi-strand wire into holes in HTIB

Thank you all for your suggestions and insights. I bought the
following terminal strip.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=search

I don't do much electrical / electronics work so I don't have the
necessary tools such as soldering iron and crimping tool. (Obviously,
I don't want to buy them as there is no future need.)

I will try to put everything together tonight or over the few days
(want to involve our 9-year old). I will feedback only if I encounter
some hurdles. Otherwise, you may assume things went well.

Thanks again for your time.