Grunff

Default Glueless laminate floor and glue..

Abso wrote:

Heh, but a fair description of the original poster. On that basis I'll feel
free to ask a dumb sounding question:

What's the best way to cut laminate flooring. I have a hacksaw but it's so
small it wouldn't cut right through a plank even if I attack from both sides.
My tenon saw might do the trick for cutting planks in half, but I think I
might struggle cutting around obstructions. Therefore I think I need to
invest in a thin bladed saw, but whether a powered jigsaw is the thing, or
simply a larger framed hacksaw or even a coping saw, I'm undecided. Anyone?

My favourite method is a sliding chopsaw, but you can do a
reasonable cut with a good jigsaw.

--
Grunff