Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Gerald Ross[_2_] Gerald Ross[_2_] is offline

Default Dogwood??

mac davis wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:54:29 -0500, JoanD'arcRoast
wrote:

In article , mac davis
wrote:

I hear about it in jokes here, but is there really a wood called dogwood?

I'm doing a charity show in April for the local animal shelter.. "Woofstock"..
They want a pet theme as much as possible, and I'm digging out the zebrawood
and
looking for canarywood, but if there really is dogwood, that would/wood be
pretty cool..

If it exists, is it turnable?
Where would I find it?

Any other suggestions of pet theme wood?

Cat-alpa? :-)

-j

HUH??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Wish I had thought of that. I could have sent you a catalpa bowl.
(Pronounced catawba in South Georgia.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA