Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Horrid Fright flyer arrived

"Ed Huntress" fired this volley in
:

Say, Lloyd, what's your relationship to Garden State Fireworks? If you
supply their stuff, I've seen your work. Lots of "oohs" and "aahs."

Ed, Garden State is our "sister company" (well, among Italians, I guess
that would be "brother")

Our founder owned part of Garden State in the 60's. He made for warmer
climes, and sold to his brothers/cousins to get a stake to build this
factory in 1974.

The family - the Santores - have been in business continuously since
1896.

We still supply some material to them, and they supply to us, but there
is no longer any business connection to them. They are Garden State
Fireworks, and we are Ralph Santore & Sons, Inc.

LLoyd