Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default fa: atlas and south bend milling attachment for 10/12 inch lathe

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:51:00 -0600, Terry Coombs
wrote:

All been rendered moot for now . I've been outbid ... but will keep
watching it . I can make the adapter if the price doesn't get too high .
Since I can't have what I really want (knee mill) right now due mostly
to no where to put one , I'm seeking other avenues . I have a couple of
small projects in mind that this unit would do easily ...
I'll be watching .
--
Snag

You really want one?

Let me check my Stacks O Stuff if you dont win the auction.

Gunner