Posted to alt.energy.homepower,misc.rural,alt.home.repair
[email protected] somebody@somewhere.com is offline

Default What REC said: was "lost electricity"

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:48:34 +0000, Mike wrote:

A resistive joint, of the magnitude that doesn't set fire to your
house makes bugger all difference to your power consumption.

Clinton already talked about resisting joints. Old news. Re-read my
second post for comprehension. I'm beginning to understand why N-J
tends to be abrupt and abrasive.

If your premise were true, then we would have trolley cars that were
fed 600 vdc and operated fine even 15 miles from the power source.

Tell yah what, big boy. Stick a few 100 watt light bulbs upstream of
your load. You might get illuminated.