Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default A fun day at Woodcraft

ROY! wrote in
:

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:46:29 GMT, Han wrote:

ROY! wrote in
m:

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 08:30:08 -0700, "asmurff"
wrote:

Boo boo, hiss hiss we never get any fun grand openings here. We have
a Woodworker's Supply but the specials they put on usually look like
the tool thieves from the flea market are the one presenters, much
less someone giving away shirts.

At least you have Woodworker's Supply. Here we only have
Woodworker's Warehouse on Rt 17.....hmmmm, wait a minute, they
closed down. Well we still have Woodworker's Warehouse on
Rt46...hmmm, they closed down also. Well, actually, we have squat.
ROY!

I heard there was a Woodcraft in New Jersey now. I would have to go
and drive some 45 min to get there (I think), from NJ07410.

Han,
Are you referring to the Force Machinery on Rt 22 in Union joining up
with Rockler?

You're right, ROY!, I was thinking of that "union" of stores!

--
Best regards
Han